Arduino + Android For Evil Genius Smartphone/ Tablet
Reveals how to create Arduino devices and control them with Android smartphones and tablets.
Features several home automation devices for controlling home heating and lighting, locking and unlocking doors, and more!
- Includes the author's exclusive sound-based link for enabling communication between Arduino and AndroidTEAM ARDUINO UP WITH ANDROID FOR SOME MISCHIEVOUS FUN!
Filled with practical, do-it-yourself gadgets, Arduino + Android Projects for the Evil Genius shows you how to create Arduino devices and control them with Android smartphones and tablets. Easy-to-find equipment and components are used for all the projects in the book.
This wickedly inventive guide covers the Android Open Application Development Kit (ADK) and USB interface and explains how to use them with the basic Arduino platform. Methods of communication between Android and Arduino that don't require the ADK--including sound, Bluetooth, and WiFi/Ethernet are also discussed. An Arduino ADK programming tutorial helps you get started right away.
- Contains step-by-step instructions and helpful illustrations
- Provides tips for customizing the projects
- Covers the underlying principles behind the projects
- Removes the frustration factor--all required parts are listed
- Provides all source code on the book's website
- Build these and other devious devices: Explains the theory behind the projects and gives readers the information they need to create their own projects
You Might Also Like
All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST. GST will be removed from your order if you are ordering from outside Australia.
Products may differ from pictured.
All trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Wiltronics disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks and trade names other than its own.