Arduino Robot Bonanza - McComb
Bestselling robotics author shows how to build fun, affordable robots with Arduino.
"McComb hasn't missed a beat. It's an absolute winner!" -GeekDad, Wired.com
Breathe life into the robots of your dreams'without advanced electronics or programming skills. Arduino Robot Bonanza shows you how to build autonomous robots using ordinary tools and common parts. Learn how to wire things up, program your robot's brain, and add your own unique flair.
This easy-to-follow, fully illustrated guide starts with the Teachbot and moves to more complex projects, including the musical TuneBot, the remote-controlled TeleBot, a slithering snakelike 'bot, and a robotic arm with 16 inches of reach!
- Get started on the Arduino board and software
- Build a microcontroller-based brain
- Hook up high-tech sensors and controllers
- Write and debug powerful Arduino apps
- Navigate by walking, rolling, or slithering
- Program your 'bot to react and explore on its own
- Add remote control and wireless video
- Generate sound effects and synthesized speech
- Develop functional robot arms and grippers
- Extend plans and add exciting features
- Guides readers through the construction of seven robots that roll, walk, talk, crawl, slither'and even sling insults
- All projects are built using wildly popular Arduino microcontroller platform
- Features illustrated, step-by-step instructions and assembly plans
- Includes tips for adding options, alternatives, and customizations
You Might Also Like
All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST. GST will be removed from your order if you are ordering from outside Australia.
Products may differ from pictured.
All trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Wiltronics disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks and trade names other than its own.