Arduino Bots and Gadgets
Six embedded projects with open source hardware and software.
Want to build your own robots, turn your ideas into prototypes, control devices with a computer, or make your own cell phone applications? It's a snap with this book and the Arduino open source electronic prototyping platform. Embedded systems are everywhere -- inside cars, children's toys, robots, and mobile phones. With Arduino, building your own embedded gadgets is easy, even for beginners.
This book gets you started with six fun projects you can build for under $100 each: a stalker guard, robot insect, interactive painting, wireless smart home controller, boxing timer, and a cell phone controlled soccer robot. You'll get impressive results quickly and gain the know-how and experience you need to invent your own gadgets.
- Discover Arduino, the popular single board microcontroller
- Get a great introduction to robots and electronic projects
- Learn how to turn ideas into working physical prototypes
- Use Android phones as remote controls in your projects
- Get everyone involved with projects that even beginners can build
You Might Also Like
All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST. GST will be removed from your order if you are ordering from outside Australia.
Products may differ from pictured.
All trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Wiltronics disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks and trade names other than its own.