Arduino Cookbook 2nd Edition - Margolis
Create your own toys, remote controllers, alarms, detectors, robots, and many other projects with the Arduino device. This simple microcontroller board lets artists and designers build a variety of amazing objects and prototypes that interact with the physical world. With this cookbook you can dive right in and experiment with more than a hundred tips and techniques, no matter what your skill level is.
Updated for the Arduino 1.0 release, recipes in the second edition provide solutions for most common problems and questions Arduino users have, including everything from programming fundamentals to working with sensors, motors, lights, and sound, or communicating over wired and wireless networks. You'll find the examples and advice you need to begin, expand, and enhance your projects right away.
Michael Margolis is a technologist in the field of real time computing with expertise in developing and delivering hardware and software for interacting with the environment. He has over 30 years of experience in a wide range of relevant technologies, working with Sony, Microsoft, Lucent/Bell Labs, and most recently as Chief Technical Officer with Avaya.
- Get to know the Arduino development environment
- Understand the core elements of the Arduino programming language
- Use common output devices for light, motion, and sound
- Interact with almost any device that has a remote control
- Learn techniques for handling time delays and time measurement
- Use simple ways to transfer digital information from sensors to the Arduino device
- Create complex projects that incorporate shields and external modules
- Use and modify existing Arduino libraries, and learn how to create your own
Number Of Pages
You Might Also Like
All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST. GST will be removed from your order if you are ordering from outside Australia.
Products may differ from pictured.
All trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Wiltronics disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks and trade names other than its own.