PASCO PASPort Charge Sensor (PS-2132)
Measuring electrostatic charges is now simple and quantitative with PASCO's Charge Sensor. Think of it as a highly sensitive electroscope that isn't affected by humidity and indicates whether a charge is positive or negative. Great for other high-resistance voltage measurements too. Automatic scaling eliminates the need for a gain switch. Highly efficient input overvoltage protection makes it virtually blow-out proof, providing many years of student use.
NOTE: The PASCO PASPort sensors require one of the PASPort interfaces in order to use them.
- No guessing if a charge is positive or negative - the polarity is shown
- Measures both charge and voltage
- Includes a 0.9m shielded cable with alligator clips - eliminate stray fields for quick experiment setup
- Measure charge by induction
- Quantify the charge on a capacitor
- Discover the charge distribution on a conducting sphere
±10 V with 500 μV resolution
±0.1µC with 5.0 pC resolution
1012 Ω (1000 GΩ)
0.01 μF ±5%
Shielded, 0.9m, alligator clip termination
Maximum Input Voltage
±150 V DC, continuous
1 X PASCO PASport Charge Sensor
1 X 0.9m Shielded Cable with Alligator Clips
You Might Also Like
All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST. GST will be removed from your order if you are ordering from outside Australia.
Products may differ from pictured.
All trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Wiltronics disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks and trade names other than its own.