PASCO PASPort Voltage-Current Sensor (PS-2115)
This PASPORT Voltage-Current Sensor from PASCO measures voltage, current and power simultaneously, either on a digital display or graphed over time. Overload protection shuts down the sensor (and gives an audible beep to alert the teacher) when the current is too high. Sensor automatically resets after the overload is removed. No smoke, no blown fuses to replace.
NOTE: The PASCO PASPort sensors require one of the PASPort interfaces in order to use them.
- Overload Protection
- Differential Input
- Study the relationship of voltage and current in series-parallel circuits (Ohm’s Law)
- No grounding problems – differential input lets your students measure voltage or current anywhere in the circuit, no need to worry about which point is or is not at ground
- Full ±10V and ±1A range. Works with a wide variety of configurations of battery electronics and circuits.
- Measure capacitor charge/discharge
- Measure power used by an electrical device (P= VI)
±10V ±50mV at 10V accuracy
±1A ±5mA at 1A accuracy
Maximum Sample Rate
10V maximum common mode voltage
Current: 1.1A Voltage: 30V
Length of Voltage Leads
You Might Also Like
All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST. GST will be removed from your order if you are ordering from outside Australia.
Products may differ from pictured.
All trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Wiltronics disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks and trade names other than its own.