PASCO PASPort General Science Sensor (PS-2168)
The PASPort General Science Sensor from PASCO can simultaneously measure temperature, light/lux, sound level and voltage – all with just one sensor! This is a great tool for a large variety of science explorations in the classroom.
- Collect and view Temperature, Light, Sound and Voltage measurements individually or at the same time
- Monitor environmental noise
- Measure relative light intensities in daylight
- Compare light intensity versus distance
- Study resistance, voltage, and capacitance in circuits
- Measure rapid temperature changes in the environment
Temperature, Light, Sound level, Voltage
Maximum Sample Rate
Default Sample Rate
-35°C to +135°C
0.01°C or better
10 KΩ thermister located in probe tip
Calibrated to indicate luminance Three user-selectable ranges: 100 Lux, 10000 Lux and 150,000 Lux
320nm to 1100 nm
50 dBA to 100 dBA
± 4 dBA
Up to 240V
1 X PASPort General Science Sensor
1 X Stainless Steel Temperature Probe
1 X Voltage Probe
You Might Also Like
All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST. GST will be removed from your order if you are ordering from outside Australia.
Products may differ from pictured.
All trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Wiltronics disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks and trade names other than its own.