PicPCB Scope Oscilloscope
A division of Wiltronics
This PCB Based Oscilloscope is designed to be affordable but still be able to do the job. The small PCB-Scope can be mounted on a bread board and wired up to any circuit for quick and easy analysis of the circuit.
The board comes with feely available software which will provide accurate up to date information via a micro USB cable (Not supplied).
The software brings a number of features to the computer which some more expensive Oscilloscopes may not necessarily have. These include but are not limited to the ability to have preset scope set ups, the ability to export your wave to another program, and the ability to take real time readings from different sections of the wave.
- Windows Software available free of charge
- Works with bread board or as a completed circuit
- Oscilloscope, logic analyser and data logger in one instrument
- Two analogue input channels
- Four digital input channels
- Triggering on channel 1
- Spectrum analyser functionality
- Fast and smooth acquisition screen updates in real time(20fps)
- Wide input range millivolts < 20V
- Use micro USB connector to communicate with the computer
- Dual connectors provided to connect to breadboard or circuit board.
- Fully automated level and RMS Time measurements
- Waveform cursers to view the value of the wave at a specific point
- Save and restore your scope setups
- Export your waveforms
No. of Analogue Channels
No. of Digital Channels
> 300 kHz
50mV/div to 2V/div
8 bits (scope mode) 10 bits (data logger mode)
Max Sample Rate
up to 25 kHz
Max Trigger Rate
Scope ~60 kHz
Max Screen Refresh Rate
You Might Also Like
All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST. GST will be removed from your order if you are ordering from outside Australia.
Products may differ from pictured.
All trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Wiltronics disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks and trade names other than its own.