Picaxe 28/40 Pin Project Board
A division of Wiltronics
The project board provides a rapid development system for all PICAXE 28 and 40 pin devices. It provides the basic download circuit beside a small proto typing area for connection of input / output circuits to the PICAXE input/output pins. A socket to use a 24LCxx series EEPROM is also provided.
The starter pack is also designed to be used within the PICAXE.net system. See the PICAXE.net documentation for further details.
The project board can be used with any software application that supports the PICAXE hardware, including the free PICAXE Programming Editor and/or Logicator for PIC Micros software.
- Supports up to 7 output channels
- Small amounts of prototyping area attached to each non reserved pin on the microcontroller.
- Expansion through parts, identified in the datasheet
- Support for PICAXE.net
- Freely available program editor / compilers
- USB data transfer
- PICAXE 40X2 and 28X2 microcontroller compatible
You Might Also Like
All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST. GST will be removed from your order if you are ordering from outside Australia.
Products may differ from pictured.
All trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Wiltronics disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks and trade names other than its own.