Getting Started with Raspberry Pi
What can you do with the Raspberry Pi, affordable computer the size of a credit card? All sorts of things! If you're learning how to program - or looking to build new electronic projects - this hands-on guide will show you just how valuable that flexible little platform can be.
- Get acquainted with hardware features on the Pi
- Learn enough Linux to move around the operating system
- Start programming in Python
- Use the Pi's input and ouput pins to do some hardware hacking
- Discover how Arduino and the Raspberry Pi can work together
- Create your own Pi-based web server with Python
- Work with the Raspberry Pi Camera Module and USB webcams
- Make the Pi the centerpiece of your Internet of Things project
Matt Richardson & Shawn Wallace
You Might Also Like
All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST. GST will be removed from your order if you are ordering from outside Australia.
Products may differ from pictured.
All trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Wiltronics disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks and trade names other than its own.