Yealink WH66-D-UC DECT Stereo Wireless Headset
Yearlink's growing headset portfolio now includes the Yealink WH66 UC DECT stereo wireless headset. It is more than just a headset, it is an all-in-one workstation for the office or home office. It uses DECT wireless technology to provide excellent coverage and audio quality.
The DECT base station features a 4" colour touch screen for call control, an integrated speakerphone, and a two-port USB hub. This headset can connect to your PC or desktop phone via USB or to your mobile phone via Bluetooth.
The Yealink WH66 Stereo has twin earpieces with HD quality audio and dual microphones. It also has Yealink acoustic shield technology to reduce external interference. Work seamlessly with major UC platforms and integrate natively with Yealink IP Phones.
- DECT base station with 4.0 inch (480 x 800) capacitive touch screen
- Yealink Acoustic Shield Technology
- Crystal speakerphone
- DECT connectivity for wireless operation
- Busy light on headset shows when in use
- USB hub built into the base station
- Connects to either a PC or Yealink desktop IP phone via the USB3.0 port or via the built-in Bluetooth
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.2
- Integrated with Yealink IP phones
- Boom arm adjustable: 320°
- Charging stand (for headset)
You Might Also Like
All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST. GST will be removed from your order if you are ordering from outside Australia.
Products may differ from pictured.
All trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Wiltronics disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks and trade names other than its own.