Yealink EHS40 Wireless Headset Adapter
The Yealink Headset Adapter EHS40 provides a technical interface between your Yealink IP Phones (T58A/T57W/T54W/T53W/T53/T48S/T46S/T42S/T41S) and a compatible wireless headset, including Jabra, Plantronics, and Sennheiser wireless models.
It's easy to install via a simple link from the EHS40 to the USB phone port. It is "plug-and-play" giving you direct control of your Yealink phone, with the ability to answer and hang-up calls remotely.
Designed to ensure maximum productivity in business applications such as receptions and call centers. It is ideal for the Corporate, Financial, Health, Government, Educational, Industrial, and SME/SoHo market sectors.
- 1 x USB 2.0 connector, to
- 1 x RJ45 (8P8C) /1 x RJ9 (4P4C) output port for GN/Jabra/Sennheiser/ Plantronics headset
- Supports Yealink T58A/T57W/T54W/T53W/T53/T48S/T46S/T42S/T41S IP Phones (apply to firmware version 83 or later)
- Compatible with Jabra, Plantronics, Sennheiser wireless headsets
- Plug and play, easy to use
- Answer incoming calls through remote wireless headset
- Terminate calls using remote wireless headset key
- Incoming calls are signaled in the headset earpiece
You Might Also Like
All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST. GST will be removed from your order if you are ordering from outside Australia.
Products may differ from pictured.
All trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Wiltronics disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks and trade names other than its own.