Kitronik MI:Pro Protector Case for the BBC Micro:bit V1 & V2 Clear - No Micro:Bit
$6.50 - $35.50
The Kitronik MI:Pro Protector Case works with both the original micro:bit V1 and the new micro:bit V2. Designed to keep them safe, fully functional and to provide the freedom of not being tethered to a computer.
The case is very handy and it features large and easy-to-read labels for the A and B buttons. This case provides full access to the bottom pins on the BBC micro:bit so you can use the Edge Connector Breakout Board for BBC micro:bit.
The Kitronik MI:Pro Protector case also comes with a sticky fixer pad for attaching a battery holder to the back of the case, similar to the one found in our BBC micro:bit Starter Kit. When a battery holder is used, micro:bit projects can be taken anywhere. The case is still palm-sized and portable even with a battery holder attached.
The case is easy to assemble. It includes a guide in PDF form that you can find in the resources section below.
- This case requires assembly, full instructions can be found in the resources section.
- BBC Micro:bit available as an optional extra
- 4 x M3 Cheese Head Nylon Machine Screw
- 1 x Sticky Fixer Pad
- 4 x M3 Nylon Full Nut
- Laser-cut parts;
- 1 x Back Mounting Plate
- 2 x Mid-layer Parts
- 1 x Mid-layer Plate
- 1 x Front Plate
- Flat-head Screwdriver
- One of the following:
- A BBC micro:bit V1 or BBC micro:bit V2
- BBC micro:bit Starter Pack V1 or BBC micro:bit Starter Pack V2
- Provides excellent protection to the BBC micro:bit whilst allowing access to the bottom pins
- Full access to the A and B buttons on the BBC micro:bit
- Attach a battery cage to the rear of the case with the supplied sticky fixer
- Full access to pins and connections including the micro USB connector
- Clear case material shows the onboard LEDs in perfect clarity
- The case is compatible with versions 1 and 2 of the micro:bit
- When used in conjunction with a battery holder, micro:bit projects can be fully mobile
Depth (without screws)
Depth (with screws)
|Add Micro:Bit?||Product Code|
|With Micro:Bit (board only)||KT56102 + MB-0040|
You Might Also Like
All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST. GST will be removed from your order if you are ordering from outside Australia.
Products may differ from pictured.
All trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Wiltronics disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks and trade names other than its own.