8-Digit Display Module with 8 Push Buttons & LEDs Arduino-Compatible
A division of Wiltronics
These 8-digit display modules are perfect for any Arduino project that needs to display small amounts of characters. They are controlled by a TM1638 chip. Also features 8 red LEDs and 8 push buttons for extra functionality.
- Display 8 characters
- Uses only 5 pins to control the module
- The 8 LEDs and 8 push buttons open up even more possibilities for applications
Rated Voltage (VDC)
Voltage Range (VDC)
Input Current (A)
1 x 8-Digit Display Module with 8 LEDs & Push Buttons
1 x 5-Pin Fem-Fem Cable
Cable Length (mm)
- TM1638 Data Sheet
- TM1638 Library Download - GitHub
- ARD2-2071 8-Digit Display Module Example Code
- ARD2-2071 8-Digit Display Module Data Sheet
You Might Also Like
All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST. GST will be removed from your order if you are ordering from outside Australia.
Products may differ from pictured.
All trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Wiltronics disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks and trade names other than its own.