ARD2 Innov8 Kit - Arduino Compatible
The ARD2-INNOV8 shield is a piece of technology which has various outputs and inputs, and sits on top of an Arduino Uno compatible micro-controller board.
The shield has been fitted with 7 LEDs (light emitting diodes), a piezo buzzer, a push button switch, a potentiometer, a light sensor, a temperature sensor, a 6 volt input, and convenient snap in connectors to use with a wide range of external modules such as servo motors, joystick module, and a real-time-clock module.
The ARD2-INNOV8 shield was designed to take the headache out of learning how to program a microcontroller like the Arduino Uno. It allows the user to learn a wide range of Arduino lessons without the hassle of wiring up all of the required components. The ARD2-INNOV8 shield helps make learning Arduino (object oriented) programming easy, by allowing the user to concentrate on the programming without being distracted by bugs in the circuit.
- The ultimate STEM Coding Kit!
- Downloadable Software & Educational eBooks Available
1 X ARD2-0066 ARD2 Arduino UNO R3 Compatible (inc. USB Cable)
1 X ARD2-4062 Arduino UNO R3 Transparent Acrylic Case
1 X ARD2-4068 Power Lead 9VDC to DC Plug
1 X CA4041 Storage Box (packaging box doubles as storage container)
1 X ARD2 Innov8 Shield
- Coding Innov8ion using Snap - 1 Chapter eBook Sample (free download)
- Lesson Code for Coding Innov8ion using Snap4Arduino (free download)
- Coding Innov8ion, it's a Snap! eBook
- Coding Innov8ion, it's a Snap! eBook Educational Site License (1 Year)
- Quick Code using C++ - eBook Sample (free download)
- Quick Code using C++ - Lesson Code for eBook Sample (free download)
- ARD2-1200 ARD2 Innov8 Kit Data Sheet
You Might Also Like
All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST. GST will be removed from your order if you are ordering from outside Australia.
All trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Wiltronics disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks and trade names other than its own.