Magnetic Field Reed Switch Sensor Arduino Compatible
This Magnetic Field Reed Switch Sensor stays open until it detects a magnetic field, causing it to close. It's sensitive up to a 5cm radius. Perfect for applications such as magnetic detection, position detection and more.
- Normally open reed switch
- Single output instruction
- Output valid signal is low
- Effective sensing distance up to 5cm (with field strength)
- High sensitivity magnetic sensors
- Output switch circuit board can be directly connected to the microcontroller I/O port
- Ideal for magnetic detection & position detection
- Comparator output signal is clean, the waveform, driving ability more than 15mA
- Digital switching outputs (0 and 1)
- Fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- Small board size
- Wide voltage LM393 comparator
3.3V - 5V
PCB Length (mm)
PCB Width (mm)
You Might Also Like
All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST. GST will be removed from your order if you are ordering from outside Australia.
Products may differ from pictured.
All trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Wiltronics disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks and trade names other than its own.