Picaxe Ultimate Experimenter Board - USB Cable
This PICAXE Experimenter Kit is a very versatile bundle for anyone eager to get started experimenting with PICAXE right away. The kit comes with a PICAXE-18M2, but the open design let's you use any of the PICAXE chips, sold separately.
The board is supplied fully assembled with:
- 3 LED indicator outputs.
- 3 Digital switch inputs.
- LDR and preset resistor analogue inputs.
- DS18B20 digital temperature sensor
- Infra red sensor
- LED output
- Keyboard connector
- Serial (inverted and true (MAX202 buffered))
- RS232 connectors
- Sockets for I2C and SPI memory chips (sold seperately)
- Socket and battery connector position for DS1307 Real Time Clock(sold seperately)
The board can be powered via batteries (battery box included), or an external power supply (sold separately), and the board has onboard regulated power supply, with LED power indicator.
The kit includes this board and a CD with all software needed. All extra you need to get started, is a computer, and batteries or a power supply.
- Support for all PICAXE microcontrollers.
- Includes a PICAXE 18M2
- 3 Indicator LEDs
- Large incorporated Breadboard
- Expandable Memory
- USB Data cable
You Might Also Like
All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST. GST will be removed from your order if you are ordering from outside Australia.
Products may differ from pictured.
All trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Wiltronics disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks and trade names other than its own.