Kyoritsu Fault Loop Impedance Tester 4118A
Out of Stock
Measure prospective Short Currents (PSC) with the Kyoritsu Fault Loop Impedance Tester 4118A. With a high power microprocessor you can measure loop impedance up to 2000Ω with accuracy and reliability. What's more, the Kyoritsu Fault Loop Impedance Tester Tester features a safe voltage measurement function. Further, you can measures low loop resistances and has a automatic lock-out if test resister overheats. In addition, the large digital screen makes reading results easy!
- Designed to IP54 rating
- 3 LEDs for checking correct wiring status
- Direct reading of Prospective Short Circuit Current (PSC)
- Safe voltage measurement function
- Large custom digital display readout on all models
- Measure low loop resistances (resolution of 0.01Ω)
- Automatic lock-out if test resister overheats
- Large custom digital display readout
- Visual indication of reversed phase and neutral wiring at socket
- Designed to IP54 Rating
- Complies with IEC 61557
0 to +40℃ , relative humidity 85% or less, no condensation
－20 to +60℃ , relative humidity 85% or less, no condensation
- ME3218A Kyoritsu 4118A Loop Impedance Tester Manual
- ME3218A Kyoritsu 4118A Loop Impedance Tester Datasheet
You Might Also Like
All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST. GST will be removed from your order if you are ordering from outside Australia.
Products may differ from pictured.
All trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Wiltronics disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks and trade names other than its own.