500A Battery Monitor with Shunt
The Battery Monitor with Shunt is able to monitor the amperage flowing out of the battery bank. Measures currents up to 500 Amps. It gives an accurate state of charge reading on the LCD screen such as the voltage, current, consumed power & battery capacity. It helps improve the overall performance and longevity of your battery bank.
- High precision current detection
- High and Low Voltage Programmable Alarm - Backlight and voltage value will flash simultaneously
- Data Storage - Designed to automatically store the last testing data when the system shuts off
- Displays multiple electronic parameters (Voltage, Current, Consumed Power, and Battery Capacity)
- 20ft Shielded cable allows you to monitor the battery status from distance
- Compatible with various types of battery: Lead Acid(AGM), Lithium Iron Phosphate, Lithium-ion, Nickel-metal hybrid
- Universal Battery Monitor- Voltage range 10V-120V and up to 500A
- Large backlit LCD Display
- Transparent shunt holder makes it easier to mount the shunt
- Accurate Battery SOC%
Backlight on current (50A)
Backlight on current (>50A)
Preset capacity value
Shielded Wire Length
20 ft/6 m
B+ Wire Length
3 ft/1 m
ROHS - Yes / EMC - Yes
75 g (2.6 oz)
100mm (3.9 in)
61mm (2.4 in)
17mm (0.7 in)
You Might Also Like
All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST. GST will be removed from your order if you are ordering from outside Australia.
Products may differ from pictured.
All trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Wiltronics disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks and trade names other than its own.