Makeblock Inventor Electronic Kit
The Makeblock Inventor Electronic Kit is a modular electronic platform for quick prototyping. This kit contains 12 sensors and actuators included with one Makeblock Orion. Each also feature a colour-coded connector to simplify wiring. And each module comes with an Arduino library for quick programming.
This Makeblock Inventor Electronic Kit also supports graphic programming languages like MIT Scratch and Ardublock which are suitable for beginners. These are great for teaching kids how to program and interact with the hardware.
For additional control without additional coding, attach the Bluetooth module (dual-mode 2.0 and 4.0) and download the Makeblock app. Then use your smartphone or tablet to control your invention.
- 12 electronic modules included, plus one Makeblock Orion (Arduino-Compatible)
- Easy and intuitive wiring with color-coded RJ25 connector
- Graphic programming languages support (MIT Scratch and Ardublock)
- Arduino programming support
- Bluetooth module included for connecting with smartphones
- Comes with smartphone App ( Android and iOS available )
You Might Also Like
All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST. GST will be removed from your order if you are ordering from outside Australia.
Products may differ from pictured.
All trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Wiltronics disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks and trade names other than its own.