50 Green Projects for the Evil Genius
A division of Wiltronics
This book looks at a variety of environmental technologies. It offers environmentally focused projects from disciplines ranging from biology to physics to architecture. Filled with over 100 illustrations, the book presents practical projects that can be built, assembled, or installed by the non specialist.
Provides you with all the plans and schematics you need to:
- Dramatically improve the fuel efficiency of your car
- Insulate the windows in your home
- Build a worm compost bin
- Audit your appliances with an energy meter
- Build a water purifier
- Set up a rainwater collection system
- Create a solar water heater
- Construct a homopolar motor
- Assemble a solar module from PV cells
- Create a wind turbine
- Assemble your own weather-powered vehicle
- Convert your car to biodiesel
- Build a contained composite structure
- And more!
- Step-by-step instructions for 50 environmentally friendly projects, complete with helpful illustrations
- Shows you how to design, build and install your own creations
- Allows you to customize each project for your purposes
- Removes the frustration factor — all required parts are listed, along with sources
- Filled with fun, environmentally focused projects
- Covers energy-efficiency, alternative fuels, solar, wind and hydro power, and more
- Includes plans, schematics, material lists, and sources
Number Of Pages
You Might Also Like
All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST. GST will be removed from your order if you are ordering from outside Australia.
Products may differ from pictured.
All trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Wiltronics disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks and trade names other than its own.