Half Size Perma-Proto RPi Breadboard PCB Kit
A division of Wiltronics
The Adafruit Perma-Proto Breadboard breaks out the 26 pin header straight onto an 8.5 x 5.5 cm proto board. Featuring 1.2mm through plated holes, the bread board is arranged to make prototyping for the Raspberry Pi as easy as possible.
The labelled breakouts and range of rail types, from the long side by side power rails, to 4 and 5 hole pads, any sort of prototyping is a breeze.
The kit comes with the breadboard and a 13x2 header which will need to be soldered onto the protoboard.
Note: This is not a bread board, it is a proto board with connections set up similar to a bread board, but it is designed to have components soldered into it, during the later stages of prototyping.
- Doesn't require any programming libraries in order to function
- Breaks out all 26 pins available on the Raspberry Pi Header
- Plug and play connection with any Raspberry Pi computer
- Contains 4 power lines which run the length of the board
- 13 rows of 4 hole pads breaking out the GPIO cable
- 14 rows of double 5 hole rows.
Drill Hole Diameter (mm)
You Might Also Like
All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST. GST will be removed from your order if you are ordering from outside Australia.
Products may differ from pictured.
All trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Wiltronics disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks and trade names other than its own.