Flashforge Inventor Dual Filament 3D Printer
A division of Wiltronics
The FLASHFORGE Inventor is a filament-based 3D printer. A totally-enclosed design so it is safe to use indoors and around children. It features a 50 micron print resolution for high quality printing. Five cooling fans are equipped with sensors that regulates the build chamber temperature. Tired of printing with ABS and PLA, you can also try soluble filaments or even exotic filament such as flexible or composite materials with the Inventor. One great feature of the Inventor is that if there is a power outage, the Inventor has the resume print setting that will get back to printing once power has been restored. The Inventor also has a built-in camera so you can monitor the progress of your prints remotely. Simply download and connect to the mobile app to see your design come to life. This FLASHFORGE 3D Printer for the beginner through to the Expert.
- Patented Dual-Extruder Structure: Support dual-colour and dual-material printing
- Efficient Slicing Software: FlashPrint, the mainstream slicing software used by FlashForge, has gained outstanding reviews by the media and professionals
- The software further offers an expert mode, which allows dozens of parameters to be set by the user, for greater printing flexibility
- With the external/internal compensation feature the dimensional errors are reduced to 0.02 mm
- Prints up to 230x150x160mm
Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
XY: 11 microns
Z: 2.5 microns
Frame & Body
Software & Firmware
Nozzle Diameter (mm)
|Product Code||Filament Type||Filament Colour||Filament Size|
You Might Also Like
All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST. GST will be removed from your order if you are ordering from outside Australia.
Products may differ from pictured.
All trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Wiltronics disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks and trade names other than its own.